Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: February 2002:
[announce] Next Meeting Wednesday Feb 6

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [announce] Next Meeting Wednesday Feb 6
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Feb 2002 09:31:25 -0600

>From the majority of the responses to my request for when to meet (all 6
of them). I have decided to meet Wednesday at 7:30 in Room Jabarra 261
(this is not out normal room, but the one to the right of it).

Sorry for the late announcement but we had problems with getting a room
reserved, and didn't want to announce until we had it confirmed.

Also this will be my last meeting as President and my last ACLUG meeting
for a while. While I like linux and most of the people in the group I'm
tired of doing a lot of work for free and getting complained at. So
until ACLUG president comes with a salary I'm resigning.

In case you don't know the next meeting we will discuss the future of
ACLUG, and the results of the survey, and elect a new president

Clint Brubakken
ACLUG President in Exile