Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 1999:
ACLUG BBQ Saturday July 31 1-5 pm Linwood Park

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG BBQ Saturday July 31 1-5 pm Linwood Park
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:56:28 -0500 (CDT)

 I went ahead and reserved a section of a covered picnic shelter for
this Saturday, July 31, at Linwood Park.

Linwood park is located between Harry and Mt. Vernon between Hydraulic
and I-135.

The entrance to our BBQ area is on Hydraulic South of Harry (and North of
Mt Vernon) The entrance is one the East, by the green house, and the
covered area should be visible from there.

I have edited a map from Yahoo maps
(http://www.aclug.org/~cabrubak/linwwood-ict.gif) to show the approximate
location.

Currently John Alexander is bringing a BBQ grill. I am going to bring some
hot dogs, buns and condiments.

You might want to bring chips, Potato Salad (but not my account),
hamburgers, Jello, Pop or your own food.

If you plan to bring enough to share please email me, so I know.

There is a Dillons, and a Quik Trip on Lincoln and Hydraulic about a mile
north of the park.

Have any questions email me cabrubak@xxxxxxx.

If you need help finding the place that day I will have my PCS phone on me
and you can call me at 393-7940.

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC