Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: July 1999:
ACLUG news

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG news
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Jul 1999 15:42:37 -0500

Hi,

First, a reminder: our next meeting is Tuesday, July 20.  Clint
Brubakken will be giving the presentation, discussing Web/Database
integration.

After that, we will need to choose a new president or some sort of
committee for the group.  This will probably be the last meeting that
I will be able to attend, although there is a slight chance I may make
it to a meeting on August 2.  Therefore, it will be extremely
important than anyone willing to volunteer to help with some of the
things that keep ACLUG going needs to show up if at all possible.
Anyone else that has input into the process should be present as well.

Regards,
John Goerzen
ACLUG president (for now)