Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: May 1999:
ACLUG newsbrief

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG newsbrief
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 May 1999 16:27:06 -0500

Hi,

A few quick notes:

 * I'm just back from LinuxExpo and have a large e-mail backlog.
   Sorry about that, but I will get back on track this week -- I hope.

 * Our next meeting is Monday, June 7.

 * Clint <cabrubak@xxxxxxx> is organizing an ACLUG BBQ.  Let him know
   your ideas or if you'd be able to volunteer to have it at your place.

 * I'll continue bringing the Powered by Linux squares to our meetings
   for you to pick up.  For those of you that can't make it to any
   meetings, I'll announce some alternative arrangements shortly.

Thanks,
John