Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: May 1999:
Powered By Linux Squares Are Here!

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Powered By Linux Squares Are Here!
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 May 1999 19:21:12 -0500

Yes, they've finally arrived!

You can pick them up at the Tuesday, May 18 meeting.  Or, if you can't
make it there, you can pick them up at a future meeting.  I'll take
your money at the meeting.

FYI, we got a SUBSTANTIAL discount on these.  In short, you can
probably get twice as much as you ordered for the same price.  We'll
discuss the details at the meeting Tuesday and fix a price then.

-- John