Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: April 1999:
ACLUG announcements

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ACLUG announcements
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 Apr 1999 10:27:22 -0500

Hello everyone,

I've got a few announcements for you today.

Our next ACLUG meeting will be Monday, May 3 at 7:00 PM.  There is a
chance we may have a new location; I'm following up on some info from
John Phillips about this (thanks John!).  I'll keep you posted.

As always, your suggestions for topics are welcome.

Secondly, I want to let everyone know that there is now a web-based
interface to let you subscribe to our ACLUG lists.  (You can also
unsubscribe over the web, but why would you want to do that? <g>)  The
URL for this is:

  http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate.cgi

Let me know if you have any comments about it.

Thanks,
John Goerzen

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |