Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: announce: April 1999:
Topic for Tuesday, April 20

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Topic for Tuesday, April 20
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 19 Apr 1999 17:52:50 -0500

I sent out the announcement for our April 20 meeting a few days ago,
before a topic had been selected.  Our topic will be disaster
recovery: what to do when something bad happens, what you can do to
prevent disasters, and what you can do to make them less severe.
These would includ things such as backups, fixing files by booting
from rescue disks, and the like.

For details including maps, meeting time/place, and the like, see: