Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: activities: January 2003:
[activities] Re: Next Install Day?

To: activities@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [activities] Re: Next Install Day?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 22:30:00 -0600

I thought that we decided on the 3rd Saturday of this month.  I will
check again with Darrin and confirm that we are still on for that day.

My email computer was hacked into and so I have lost my previous emails,
address book and Darrin's address.  I am still trying to find another
way to contact him to confirm the date.  ttyl ~Anne