Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: September 2003:
[webdev] Re: bug reporting

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: bug reporting
From: Clint A Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:03:02 -0500

Thats a very good point, we should emphasise the AC (air capital) part
of ACLUG, instead of trying to become a resource for all Linux users
become a resource of and for our users.

Discussion notes of past presentations, logs of meeting pictures from
events. These would be good things to be the focus of the website.