Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: January 2003:
[webdev] Re: Website updates

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: Website updates
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:33:56 -0600

On the calendar, you can add both personal events and global events.  On
your private calendar you can add any event you wish.  On the public
calendar I'd prefer only events that will actually occur.  You are not
limited to only Aclug events, but any event that you think the membership
would be interested in.  Public events are moderated, so you won't see them
right away.

On the wiki, I've set up several catagories.  You should also be able to add
your own catagory. You can also test things out in the "sandbox". Mostly I'm
concerned with whether permissions are set correctly to allow you to do what
you need to without allowing you to make any harmful changes.

Go have fun!

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx