Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: November 2002:
[webdev] New Aclug Server Status Report

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] New Aclug Server Status Report
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:46:05 -0600

The new Aclug web server has been installed on John Alexander's network at
http://debian.notwerk.net.  PostNuke is installed, along with the calendar and
photo gallery modules. There's no content yet, save for the pictures in the
gallery. Webmail is also available for those admins who want it at
http://debian.notwerk.net/squirrelmail/  CVS is installed, though I haven't
configured it yet. We still need a BTS system, and I vote to use a PHP based
system so it can be more easily combined with PostNuke.

Those of you who need administrative access need to send me an email so I can
set you up with PostNuke and shell access.

The next step will be figuring out what the content should be and how we want to
present it.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx