Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: October 2002:
[webdev] Re: Some questions, regarding the meeting

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] Re: Some questions, regarding the meeting
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:02:21 -0600

I agree with Jonathan. This is mostly a meeting to get the technical issues
worked out as far as getting the hardware and development software in place.
Content discussions will be held after we get a working system in place.

I'm not saying anyone can't come, it's just that it's not likely to be of
general interest.

--dwh