Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: March 2002:
[webdev] Re: Are we making any progress?

To: webdev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [webdev] Re: Are we making any progress?
From: Tom Hull <thull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 13:14:26 -0600

Dale W Hodge wrote:

> It's been a couple weeks now without any discussion, so I'm wondering if
> we're making any progress toward revamping our website.  Obviously, things
> need to be changed, but in what direction?  So far, only Tom Hull and myself
> have done anything with the Aclug Wiki. Is it that nobody else cares, or is
> it nobody has any ideas, or what?

For my part, I've been sick the last 2-3 weeks, and basically haven't done
anything on anything. I did finally manage to get a bit of work done on
another project yesterday, so maybe there's hope for me this week.

If anyone finds the wiki daunting, just throw your ideas out on the webdev
mailing list, and they should be noticed. The wiki is at:

  http://www.tomhull.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

--
/*
 *  Tom Hull * thull at kscable.com * http://www.tomhull.com/