Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: webdev: February 2002:
[webdev] What I can do.

To: <webdev@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [webdev] What I can do.
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 21:37:59 -0700

Hi all,
    I can write documentation in HTML, and put up on the site mainly things
concerning all aspects of Linux on the PowerPC.  I have worked with Debian,
SuSE and Yellow Dog, and I am working on a text and html howto.  I could
help with the website but I have mediocre HTML skills.  but I am willing to
learn if someone is willing to teach.

Patrick