Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: April 2001:
[tetrinext] java

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] java
From: "Bas Fisser" <kippesoep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:20:39

Well gee, this has been a long time.
Have picked up the rating system since a long time too to implement that
into the tetrix coding, possibly be finishing that at the end of this month
if I find the time. Off course that is no help to you but ok.
The use of Java for making something like this seems a good choice to me. It
is easier than c / c++, ok a bit slower but not that much slower that it
really would matter for the tint project.
On top of that I will get about 500 hours of java building experience in the
next couple of months, that is, first a couple of courses (about 5 in 20
weeks or so) and then a project of 500 hours, which should be enough to at
least make something for this project that isnt going anywhere so it seems.
The big question is, where do we start off?!?!?! Who will take the first
step by doing what ?!

Regards,

Bas aka kippesoep