Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: April 2000:
[tetrinext] Tint Forum

To: <tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tetrinext] Tint Forum
From: "opteek" <opteek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:56:35 -0800

    Since having to check my e-mail for new messages and looking for any new
TINT posts is getting a bit tedious. I took the liberty of creating an
online Forum (message board) at excite. It has a little pretty lookin'
interface which is fully customizable. And the site is bearable with lynx
so. Now if you wanna post something, you can just log into the webpage from
anywere! Thoughts?

the board url is:
http://boards.eesite.com/board.cgi?boardset=Tint4Eva