Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: tetrinext: February 2000:
[tetrinext] Team registrations

To: tetrinext@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tetrinext] Team registrations
From: <jcommons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 06:13:03 +0000 (GMT)

Well, it was suggested I post here so I'm doing just that :)

What if there were to be some sort of team and nickname registrations for
tetrinet? (Not unlike the chanserv/nickserv of IRC).  The founder of a
team may invite others to join his or her team using a certain command.  A
person should probably should only be allowed to be registered on one team
at a time.  At any time s/he may leave the team.  There should be a way to
distinguish between registered and unregistered teams.  Each registered
team should have many commands available such as to list various
statistics on the team.  Each registered nickname should have its own
statistics stored within the system.

These are my suggestions :)

--Andrew Dvorak
http://oreally.net/ "Fight The Power" -- SPEAK OUT! REBEL!