Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: April 2003:
[presentations] Re: FW: May Aclug Meeting Topic?

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: FW: May Aclug Meeting Topic?
From: flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:46:08 -0500 (CDT)

What would a discussion about Internet2 cover?  From a technology
standpoint, it's identical to the plain-old-Internet, is it not?
And from an applications standpoint... would it not be mostly irrelevant
(except for informational purposes) to most of us?
If there's an aspect of Internet2 that's worth learning about, I'm all for
it.  I'd just want to hear a bit more of a description of what he'd cover.
Of course... if we get no other volunteers, then we might as well let him
talk, even if half of the people choose not to show up :)
-- Jonathan