Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: July 2002:
[presentations] Re: [committee] July meeting topic?

To: committee@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: [committee] July meeting topic?
From: Tom Hull <thull2@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 15:12:57 -0500

Dale W Hodge wrote:
> Do we have a topic for the July meeting?  Besides 'organizational stuff' as
> Jon
> Hall put it? I need to get an announcement out before Friday.

This is next week, July 8? I'd like to spend a fairly substantial chunk
of time on the website project. Short presentation, then collect feedback
on content and roles.

> --dwh

Sorry for the cross-post noise. You'd think that in an open source universe
there'd be a better way.

--
/*
  *  Tom Hull * thull2 at cox.net * http://www.tomhull.com/