Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: presentations: May 2002:
[presentations] Re: Monday's presentation

To: presentations@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [presentations] Re: Monday's presentation
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09 May 2002 11:06:03 -0500

I'm thinking of using some slides from the web, but they include actual
php code  , How possible would it be to get a internet connection?
Unfortunately they don't have the source of the slides, so I can't
install them locally. Also my laptop's dongle is broken, so I'd need to
borrow a pcmcia network card or a machine.

That might be to complicated, if it is I'll try to print the slides but
I'm not sure how good they'll look