Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2009:
Mailing list migration

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:51:20 -0500

Just a heads up -- we discussed moving the OfflineIMAP mailing list to a
different host a few weeks ago.  I believe most expressed the preference
to move to mailman on alioth.debian.org rather than to Google Groups.  I
will be moving this list there soon, probably later today.  I will be
sending follow-up posts once that is complete.

Thanks,

-- John Goerzen