Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2009:
What causes syncs off messages?

To: offlineimap <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: What causes syncs off messages?
From: Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 17:39:55 +0200

Hi,

what exactly causes offlineimap to sync a message again? When I open
evolution on my maildir (asides from confusing mutt) the next time I run
offlineimap, it will download lots of messages again, overwriting old
ones but not changing something.

Since I think evolution has some bugs in its maildir support, I wanted
to know what could trigger those downloads.

regards

Christoph