Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2009:
Re: Status of IMAP to IMAP sync?

To: S P Arif Sahari Wibowo <arifsaha@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Status of IMAP to IMAP sync?
From: Scott Lambert <lambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:36:15 -0500

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:26:11PM -0400, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jun 2009, intrigeri@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Been using it for years, seems rock stable to me.
>
> Thanks!
>
> How to actually configure this in .offlineimaprc ? Just skip
> localrepository entry under account section, and have multiple
> remoterepository instead? Maybe something like below?

In IMAP to IMAP configs you can think of them as source=remoterepository
and destination=localrepository or something like that.

You still do your nametrans and folderincludes, if needed, on the
"destination" or localrepository.

> [general]
> accounts = Test
>
> [Account Test]
> remoterepository = Remote1, Remote2

If Remote1 is the source and Remote2 is the destination:

localrepository = Remote2
remoterepository = Remote1

lambert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx