Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2009:
6.1.2 anytime soon?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 6.1.2 anytime soon?
From: Christoph Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:42:29 +0200

Hi John,
with the kerberos issue fix being pulled now, I wondered if you would
push another bf release of 6.1?
That would allow me to package a sane and clean upstream based fedora
rpm. Otherwise I would have to build a 220db8 based release, which would
be kind of ugly (and probably lead me to forget against which codebase I
have to check for bugfixes).

regards

Christoph

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil