Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: December 2008:
Re: continue w/ password and network failures

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: continue w/ password and network failures
From: "Simon P. Ditner" <simon-oi@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 20:35:24 -0500 (EST)

I do that as well, unfortunately some accounts would never be serviced.

What I've done for now is wrap some exception handling around the account
checking loop in accounts.AccountSynchronizationMixin.syncrunner, and caused
those threads to exit upon failure (I think...).

I'd prefer to have them retry later, but I haven't figured out how the
connection pooling works. The connections seem to be left in a bad state if the
previous iteration did not successfully connect.