Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2008:
path separator character ignored

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: path separator character ignored
From: "Nicholas Morgan" <murgaan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:16:15 -0600

Hi,

First off, great program!  Thank you.

I've just installed version 6.0.3, and I began downloading email.
Configuration has worked well.  However, I have tried specifying, in
the offlineimaprc file, both:

sep = / and sep = "/" but the Maildir folders are not nesting in either case.

I'm a quite green when it comes to Python debugging (I'm a C
programmer), so thanks for the help.

Nicholas