Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2008:
synchrosation problem

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: synchrosation problem
From: vwf <vwf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:01:03 +0100

Hello,

I used offlineimap successfully for quite some time, but now I run into a
problem.

Until recently, most mail arrived on old_server. Some mail arrived on my
workstation using fetchmail. I synchonised both systems with offlineimap.

Old_server died a month ago, and new_server came online last week. Now I want a
copy of my workstation maildirectory on new_server. If I simply invoke
offlineimap, last months is synchronised but all mail older then a month is
removed. This is clearly not what I want.

What is the correct way to get a synchonised maildirectory on my workstation
and new_server?

Thank you