Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2008:
mutt and old flag

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mutt and old flag
From: Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:18:03 +0200

Dear all,

first of all thanks for the great program I found just recently, but
became a big fan of it immediately.

I have one question: One the server I have mboxes and using mutt there
(Debian/etch, mutt 1.5.13) I see most messages tagged as OLD, which is
nice because I see what actually came in and what not.

On my laptop, Debian/sid, mutt 1.5.18, I sync several folders plus
inbox, but there are no OLD flags, and even after I have visited the
folders with mutt the messages do not appear as OLD, but always are
tagged as NEW.

Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks for any suggestion and all the best

Norbert

PS: using debian/sid, so offlineimap 6.0.3

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx>        Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx>                         Debian TeX Group
BRUMBY
The fake antique plastic seal on a pretentious whisky bottle.
                        --- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff