Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2008:
Re: failure on 5.99.5

To: Zak Smith <zak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: failure on 5.99.5
From: Florian Friesdorf <flow@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:47:52 +0100

Hi Zak,
I readded the code that caused your problems inside a try: / except: and in case
of an exception the old code that is working for you is used.

Could you try whether this solution works for you:
git://git.flonesys.net/~flo/offlineimap.git

In a second step, we could then track down the problem and try to bring the
advantages of the new code to dovecot users.

regards
florian