Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2008:
Copy Maildir to IMAP Folder

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Copy Maildir to IMAP Folder
From: Marc Fargas <telenieko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:43:57 +0100

Hi there,
First of all, I didn't find the post address anywhere, hope I guessed
the right on.
And second, offlineimap is *really* nice, thanks for such a nice
thing ;)

And to the topic,
I've been serching around for somescript that could do either:
        a) Take one Maildir and move it to a subfolder of another Maildir
        b) Take one Maildir and move it to a subfolder of an IMAP account
(b is preferred)

I've been using offlineimap for sometime now but I never thought that,
maybe, it can do it. But after looking at the annotated conf file I
didn't find the correct combination of options.

So here I am; Is that possible to accomplish with offlineimap? Any clue
on the configuration options?

Thanks you very much,
A happy offlineimap user
(Marc Fargas)
--
http://www.marcfargas.com -- will be finished some day.

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmada