Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: February 2008:
Multiple accounts issue

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Multiple accounts issue
From: S K <sk4list@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 07:29:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

I am new to offlineimap. I have had it working nicely for a single account (P,
see below) for a
week. Yesterday I added another account (W) and now when I invoke offlineimap
it only syncs the
second account (W) and not the first. I guess the issue is very similar to the
one mentioned
earlier in the list:
http://lists.complete.org/offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx/2006/09/msg00001.html.gz

However since no one seems to have posted a solution, I am trying my luck once
more. Unless I
invoke "offlineimap -a P", only account W is synced.

Where am I going wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

My rc file is as follows:

[general]
accounts = P, W

[Account Personal]
localrepository = PLocal
remoterepository = PRemote
autorefresh = 30

[Account W]
localrepository = WLocal
remoterepository = WRemote
autorefresh = 15

[Repository PLocal]
type = Maildir
localfolders = ~/Mail/Personal

[Repository PRemote]
type = IMAP
ssl = yes
remotehost = mail.domain.com
remoteuser = xxx
remotepass = xxx
folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['INBOX']

[Repository WLocal]
type = Maildir
localfolders = ~/Mail/Work

[Repository WRemote]
type = IMAP
ssl = yes
remotehost = mail.work.com
remoteuser = xxx
remotepass = xxx
folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername in ['INBOX']

Thanks
SK