Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2007:
Re: Assorted patches

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Assorted patches
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 11:23:37 -0500

On Sun September 30 2007 12:54:56 pm Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Here's the result of a lazy Sunday hacking on offlineimap.  Sorry for

Wonderful!  You even updated the manpage.  Thanks.  Applied and pushed.  I
will be making a new OfflineIMAP release shortly.  I haven't reviewed them
in great detail, but I have glanced at the code and it looks good.

I had never seen the black-on-black in blinkenlights...  I'm curious if your
terminal normally has a black or a white background?