Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: January 2007:
nametrans to add a dot in the beginning of the foldername

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nametrans to add a dot in the beginning of the foldername
From: hans <hans.ekbrand@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 01:27:31 +0100

Hello!
I use the dovecot imap server, which uses Maildir++ (nested maildir
folders, but requires the foldername to start with a dot).

I would like to have a Maildir++ structure locally too (since the mutt
support for that seems to be good).

Is it possible to use a nametrans rule so that offlineimap adds a
leading dot to the foldername?

--
Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GnuPG key: 1024D/7050614E