Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2006:
Syncing multiple accounts

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Syncing multiple accounts
From: "micah milano" <micaho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:15:37 -0600

It seems obvious from the man page and from things I have found via
searching, that to sync multiple accounts one simply has to list them
in the [General] section in the Accounts parameter, separated by commas.
Additionally one needs to have a Remote and Local section devoted to each
account. I have done all this, and I must have missed something really
obvious, because what happens is offlineimap picks a seemingly random
account from the list and syncs that one, but none of the others.
What am I missing here?

[general]
accounts = database, education, elections

[Account database]
localrepository = Local_database
remoterepository = Remote_database
autorefresh = 30