Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2006:
nametrans IMAP INBOX to maildir base directory?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: nametrans IMAP INBOX to maildir base directory?
From: Aaron Schrab <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:51:42 -0500

Hi,

I'd like mail from the INBOX on my IMAP server to go into the base
directory of the local maildirs.

So, given

[Repository atsLocal]
type = Maildir
localfolders = /home/ats/imap

I'd like mail from the INBOX to be in /home/ats/imap/{cur,new,tmp}.

I've tried having the nametrans function return an empty string or a
lone dot, but both of those caused an exception.  Is there a way to do
this?

For now I'm working around it by using symlinks in place of the above
mentioned cur,new,tmp directories, but it would be nice if it could be
done more cleanly.

Thanks,
Aaron