Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: December 2005:
problem with multiple accounts

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: problem with multiple accounts
From: Kevin Geiss <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:00:51 -0700

I'm trying to use offlineimap with 2 different imap servers at the same time,
my work email and my personal email.

here's my .offlineimaprc. my plan was to have it use both the ticketmaster and
desertsol  accounts when I'm at work or on the vpn, and just desertsol
otherwise. but when I use the 'accounts' line with 2 accounts, it only prompts
me for the password for the ticketmaster account. what am I missing?

I'm using the ubuntu package of offlineimap 4.0.10ubuntu1.

[general]
#accounts = ticketmaster, desertsol
accounts = desertsol

[Account ticketmaster]