Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: August 2005:
want some difficult messages?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: want some difficult messages?
From: Kevin Geiss <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:33:28 -0700

hi , I couldn't find a buzilla or anything, so I thought I'd post to
this list.

I just started using offlineimap. I'm using mutt as my mua. I have it
set to save sent messages into a maildir which offlineimap mirrors to
the server. I can crash offlineimap multiple times per day with some of
the message which end up in this folder. the messages aren't very large.
they tend be have a couple long lines in them.