Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2005:
Tracing a problem email?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tracing a problem email?
From: Richard Sandilands <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 07:57:58 +1000

Hi there

Offlineimap has been working flawlessly for me for ages. However, after
sending/moving some emails on the mail server via my ISP's web-based
interface, I've run into troubles.

Basically I've deleted all local mail, deleted the offlineimap cache (is that
what it is? database?) and set it to run again.

However it is now stumbling over a message. I can see that it goes down when
trying to copy Message 524. Is there anyway I can see what this actual email
is that is causing the troubles? If I knew what it was I could forward it to
another accoutn, then delete it perhaps.

Any clues appreciated.

--
Richard Sandilands