Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2004:
Re: More details on courier/offlineimap problem

To: Aron Griffis <agriffis@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More details on courier/offlineimap problem
From: Eric Jonas <jonas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:23:41 -0500 (EST)

Okay, that makes me feel a bit better because I didn't run the command
with a -l, and shortly afterwards blew away the whole install to try over
again. How much effort would it be to make offlineimap partition large
message actions (say, greater than N messages, configurable) into smaller
operations?

Aron, your setup is basically identical to mine -- maybe cyrus (et. al.)
users don't have these limitations?
                        ...Eric