Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: October 2004:
Issue with specific folder not being synced

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Issue with specific folder not being synced
From: Tomas Krag <tt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:42:35 +0200

Hi,

I've been using offlineIMAP for about 6 months now, without a problem,
but recently I was playing around with folder structures, so I deleted
the ~/offlineimap directory, and my local Maildir mailstore, and
resynced everything.

Everything worked as expected, except that OfflineIMAP did NOT sync a
folder called INBOX/spam/junk (on the IMAP servers Maildir its
~/Maildir/.spam.junk)

I have the following directories on my IMAP server:
 ~/Maildir/.spam
 ~/Maildir/.spam.junk
 ~/Maildir/.spam.confirmed
 ~/Maildir/.spam.auto
 ~/Maildir/.spam.fp
 ~/Maildir/.spam.nonspam
 ~/Maildir/.spam.virus

My ~/.offlineimaprc has the following folderfilter:
 folderfilter = lambda foldername: foldername not in
['INBOX.Trash','INBOX.spam.confirmed','INBOX.spam.auto','INBOX.spam.fp']

And my local Maildir has the following directories:
 ~/Maildir/INBOX/spam/
 ~/Maildir/INBOX/spam/nonspam
 ~/Maildir/INBOX/spam/virus

So it seems that offlineimap for some reason is syncing all folders as
it should except spam/junk

I am running 4.0.0 from the official mandrake RPM

Any ideas?

(thanks in advance)

/tomas