Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: July 2004:
Re: Offlineimap crashes

To: "John Goerzen" <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Offlineimap crashes
From: "Andreas Balg" <balg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:54:27 +0200

Thanks so far,

I got this one - UW-Imap breaks the Lock files as soon as i try to use more
than one process accessing the mailbox concurrently. Resetting the number of
connections to 1 helped to get rid of the error.

But what can I do to enable concurrent access to a mailbox from multiple
processes or locations - what are your suggestions - Fiddle around in the
setup or better replace UW-Imap with another one ?? If yes which imap-daemon
do you recommend ?

Thanks for your advice.
Andy