Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: June 2004:
Re: OfflineIMAP 4.0.4 released

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP 4.0.4 released
From: Daniel James <daniel_james@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:27:02 +0100

John Goerzen wrote:
> Available at the usual place.  Changelog:
>
> offlineimap (4.0.4) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Reverted the header insertion point patch applied in 4.0.3.  It
>     has apparently caused header corruption.  Closes: #254261.
>
>  -- John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:41:36 -0500

Hi,

I just noticed this the other day. Since this was my patch, I had a look
into it. As far as I can tell the bug wasn't caused by my patch, but was
already there, and still is.

I had a quick look at the rfc to see how this should be done. It looks
like the header should actually be inserted after all the trace headers.
I think the simplest way to do this correctly is just to insert it at
the end of the headers. I've put a patch to do that at:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/calamity/patches/offlineimap-1.patch

Daniel