Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: May 2004:
mutt offlineimap: just download attachments < 50 kb

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: memala@xxxxxxx
Subject: mutt offlineimap: just download attachments < 50 kb
From: "M. Emal Alekozai" <memala@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 00:45:34 +0200

Hi,

I got a question regarding offlineimap and mutt.
At home I only got a slow dial up connection to the internet.
=> I don't want to download large attachments (>50kB) when synchronizing
my Imap Mail accounts with offlineimap.

A useful feature would be, if offlineimap only downloads the mail text
without the attachment.
The user can download the attachment with a other offlineimap
configuration file.

Mozilla Mail has such a "feature". does anyone knows how to configure
offlineimap to get the same behavior?
I would like to use offlineimap with mutt instead of mozilla because its
more comfortable (if you are used to it :-) ).

In the man page I found the keyword "folderfilter" but how to do the
configuration ?

Thanks in advance  and regards
Emal