Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2004:
Re: Multiple Accounts & Passwds - How Do I?

To: "Marvin R. Pierce" <mpierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: OfflineImap <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multiple Accounts & Passwds - How Do I?
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:29:46 -0500

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 11:20:57AM +1000, Marvin R. Pierce wrote:
> I collect mail from 3 accounts with 2 ISPs. I wondering how I would
> enable offlineIMAP to do this and could someone show me where I need to
> correct my config file.

Like others have said, you will need one new Account and two new
Repository sections for each additional account you wish to sync.  Then,
add the account names to the "acconts" line, separated by commas.  That
should do it for you....  Let us know if you need additional help.  The
example config file should explain this thoroughly.