Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2004:
Problem with imap to imap sync.

To: Offlineimap <offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Problem with imap to imap sync.
From: Daniel James <daniel_james@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:36:13 +0000

Hi,
I think I have discovered a bug with offlineimap. When synchronising
between two imap servers, if it gets an email with only a single line
(so there are no newlines in it) savemessage_addheader doesn't work
properly, so when it searches for the mail it can't find it. Obviously
the email is invalid, so it's not that bad. Anyway, a patch is attached.

thanks,

Daniel

-- Type: text/x-patch
-- File: patch