Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: November 2003:
Spam filtering using offlineimap?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Spam filtering using offlineimap?
From: Martin Maurer <martinmaurer@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:02:43 +0100

I am resending this E-Mail, as it didn't seem to work yesterday.
(the mail didnt show up at the archives)
Hi all,

I have been using offlineimap for quite some time now,
and I really like it. Thanks for this nice program :)

Since I get quite a lot of spam recently, and my mail
provider is not doing a good job on filtering the emails
I wanted to ask, if there is some possibility to let
offlineimap do this job.

If not this might be an interesting feature.
Something like
execute program xxx for new mail in folders a,b,c,d -->
if xxx returns success move mail to folder z
where xxx, a-d, and z would be user defineable.

greetings
Martin Maurer

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part