Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: June 2003:
using offlineimap to transfer to a new imap account?

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: using offlineimap to transfer to a new imap account?
From: Ivan Fernandez Pelaez <ivan.fernandez.pelaez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:38:26 -0500

Hi, I've been using offlineimap for a few months and it's just great.
Right now I was thinking about moving all my email to a new service
(IMAP, of course) and I started to consider if I might use offlineimap
to synchronize the two accounts.  I don't know about the internals of
how offlineimap keeps the status of messages, so I was afraid of taking
a false step and deleting all my email folders.  Anyone has any
suggestions?

Thanks

--
Ivan Fernández