Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: April 2003:
Bug reports

To: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Bug reports
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:04:53 -0500

Hello,

This is a friendly request to everyone sending in bug reports.

Please send them to offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Please do not send them
to me personally or to the list.  This is documented in the manpage.

I have accepted bug reports sent to me personally, and to the list, for
quite some time despite the existance of the bug-tracking system.  With the
rewrite in the 3.99.x development series, and the increasing popularity of
OfflineIMAP, I am starting to have trouble tracking bug reports sent in this
informal way.

If you have already sent me a bug report, I will enter it into the
bug-tracking system for you at this time.  You will receive an e-mail
acknowledging this.  New bug reports will not be accepted if they are not
sent to offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks,
John Goerzen