Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: March 2003:
Re: OfflineIMAP version number

To: Rolf Eric Anithason <stockholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: OfflineIMAP version number
From: Adriaan Peeters <apeeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 26 Mar 2003 02:55:36 +0100

On Tue, 2003-03-25 at 22:49, Rolf Eric Anithason wrote:
> But your last conversation on this list was refering to OfflineIMAP
> 3.99.10. But I can't see that version on OfflineIMAP's homepage, am I wrong?

I don't know where to find the latest version on the OfflineIMAP
homepage, but I have been able to locate it in the Debian archive. For
example: http://ftp.tiscali.be/debian/pool/main/o/offlineimap/
You can use any mirror of course. OfflineIMAP is a native Debian
package, so the newest version should always be available in the debian
archive.

Adriaan

--
Adriaan Peeters <apeeters@xxxxxxxxxxx>

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: This is a digitally signed message part