Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: offlineimap: September 2002:
Re: Status

To: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: offlineimap@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Status
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:14:41 -0400

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 05:20:31PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Yes, I'm still alive.  Yes, OfflineIMAP development is progressing.

Just in case anyone cared (;)) I am also still alive, but tangled in my own
devises (projects and my MSc).

I have been thinking about the configurator on an off, and have decided for
now not to make it reusable for now; it'll be a hard-coded Tk interface for
now (albeit reasonably extensible and maintainable).

--
Martijn Pieters